A few prerequisites:
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1.
- Microsoft SQL Server CE.
A few simple instructions:
- Download and install the application.
- A service will be installed but will not start automatically.
- Start the manager application (this will need to be ‘run as administrator’ if UAC is enabled).
- Click settings and specify a download directory (the genre filter can be set if required) and save.
- Start the service.
- On the initial read of the movie trailers no downloads will be started. This is due to there being several hundred trailers available.
- The Manager application will take a long while to start when the database is fully populated.
- Manager has to be ‘run as administrator’.
- Manager takes a long time to start when the database is populated.
- The Refresh button fails.
Please be aware that this software is a very early version and is installed and used at your own risk. I will not be held responsible for any damage/lost files from using this application.